I dont get it.
Printable View
I dont get it.
why do you always get pregnant?...
speaking of one leg...know why a flamingo stands on one leg??
If he lifted it up he'd fall down ..heheheh
But still that is no reason to stand on one. He has two legs, yet he stands on only one. She is asking why he stands on one. You see? **EG**
And if the dumbass bird would stand on both then he would not fall over, even if he happened to lift the one leg to scratch his ass or for whatever purpose.
Well Mum, Pez has raised a couple of good points.
I think we should just Google a Flamingo recipe, and fire up the barbie
If the flamingo is standing on one leg and he lifted <u>the leg he was standing on</u>, He would fall down [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Why thanks you Rog. I love an agreeable man. A bar-b-que??? That would be nice. Ahhh roadted flaming O's
Why thanks you Rog. I love an agreeable man. A bar-b-que??? That would be nice. Ahhh roasted flaming O's
they stand on one leg because their knees are on backwards...and it hurts...you insensitive poophead...*tossing flamingo pie at pez*
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 19, 2006 07:03 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
http://www.islandtime.com/photogalle.../flamingos.jpg
They Sleep on one leg with their heads tucked under their wings...Anyone for Flamingo tipping... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]